Thursday, March 25, 2010

::Share the Love:: Blog Introduction

::My birthday presents::

This starts my journey for all the love I have developed for Petunia Pickle Bottom. I was first introduced to Petunia after I just had Emily. My sister had a baby six weeks later, and my cousin bought her a Sparrow on the Scene Touring Tote. I knew there were lots of diaper bags out there, but couldn't afford anything at top dollars. Most brands I looked into were Coach, Juicy Couture, Kate Spade, and Pottery Barn kids. Even though I spent early $200 on a multi-functional Coach tote to use as a diaper bag, I was ready to part with it only a few uses later. So before I even saw this touring tote, I was not even curious as to see why anyone would be giving someone a diaper bag when there is really nothing out there. I was dead wrong! When I had my hands on the bag, I was in LOVE. The detail and beauty are like no other, the thoughtfulness the designers had put into the bag is miraculous. So many pockets, so many accessories, and it goes on a stroller so easily! You can just guess the first thing I googled after seeing that gorgeous baby when I got home.

It's simple. Petunia Pickle Bottom.

But I must have miss spelled it so many times. Petunia Picklebottom, Petunia Pickle Button, Petunia Picckle Bottom.

Not Anymore!
I can spell it backwards if I wanted to.

My first Petunia was purchased at the outlet sale in Spring 2009. Did not do much research, did not have any clues on glazed and whatever, just went with a pattern that I loved. I picked Morning in Mumbai. Loved the name, Loved the color, The price was right, Scored One!

The purpose of this blog is to share the love of Petunia. Going through a long pregnancy, giving birth, and waking up to nurse can all stress a mommy out. But Petunia has the power to make you feel better, prettier, and happier. I look at my Petunias and wonder where I should go with Emily this weekend. I want to show off my baby and my petunia!

This year marks the 10th year for Petunia. Coincidentally, it also marks my 10th year in the US. I would never have thought I would be the luckiest mommy in the world ten years ago when I couldn't even place an order on the phone because of my limited English proficiency. I wouldn't have known I'd have a wonderful husband who would call me Petunia Honey just to get my attention. I wouldn't have known I'd have in-laws who don't mind getting me the Heirloom Backpack for no special occasion. It's love.

We share so much love through her:: Petunia Pickle Bottom::





No comments:

Post a Comment