Saturday, March 19, 2011

How Disappointing...




What if your baby swallowed/choked on one of these?


My previous post mentioned briefly about the Black Walnut Cake Hampton Holdall being defective. Well, I tested my Berry Chiffon Holdall tonight and believe it or not, TWO snaps popped right off! One on each handle. My husband and I both froze and I did almost cry. Then I got really upset and angry.  I have not had any problems with my other CAKEs, not even the cake pulls. I am now wondering if this is the problem across the board. Someone should go into the warehouse and test every single one of those hampton holdalls. These snaps do not last for who knows, 10 seconds? I mean, seriously? My husband and  mother-in-law bought me these pricey gifts and now they are both just waiting to be sent back? I have been so excited and now it's just a mess.

I don't know how many expectant buyers read this, but somehow I don't want you or your husband spend this kind of money on something that isn't going to last. I don't wish on you dropping your bag in the middle of the street with a baby in arm.

I hope to get a reply from Petunia soon, if any.

::Update::
Petunia wrote me back and said they will test the bags out before sending them out to me. I said, no thanks!

::e-mail from Bradon Jones, CEO of PPB::
As you may know, we spend months and months testing and re-testing fabrics, designs and hardware and always get frustrated when something simple like this happens.   Because of this, are testing 100% of them at our warehouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment