Tuesday, January 25, 2011

::Sale:: The Mini Social

Well, it's been awhile since there is a good ppb sale.  Here are two good ones: The Mini Social and Nordstrom.
Reg $169 Now $87 @ The Mini Social

Reg. $210 Now $139 @ Nordstrom

Reg $110 Now $72 @ Nordstrom


There will only be 3 boxy backpacks and 3 cake clutches offered at the mini social tomorrow starting at 11 est. I keep on wondering, how many of these cake clutches are left in this whole wide world??? With babysteals, outlet sales, surprise sales, and sales, sales, sales....are these just never ending? I hope these sell out or I am just going to snatch one.  Oh wait, I will never wear it without the shoulder strap! However, it's a PPB Cake at a frugal price tag of $81. Plus, use code jan11ship to score free shipping! So, you might just be able to impress a boss who is having a baby with THAT without spending a fortune. :)
Reg. $135 Now $81@ The Mini Social

* Personally, baby bjorn almost killed my shoulders/ back. I wouldn't use this carrier.  My all time favorite baby carrier is bECO! I also recommend PAXbaby if you are ever looking into getting one. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment