Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Those Baby Legs!

You know it's one of these unpredictable breezy evenings in Atlanta, I am thankful for my babylegs. I own several pairs, okay, about 50, for my two girls. This is Emily at age 17 months wearing "I love Mommy" on Mother's day. 1.5 years later, her sister is wearing this exact pair, still look spanking new! They are perfect for daycare as they may come off when the temperature rises and so easy for diaper changes.
Sophie in her organic baby legs

Sophie in her babylegs tights

Emily in her strawberry baby legs

Just a kid tired of waiting in the car...

You can purchase these adorable, functional, and hip baby legs at mom4life.
I have shopped at mom4life numerous times, and they provide the highest customer care hands-down!
Or check out these Summer babylegs!

1 comment:

  1. What is the best site to buy Babylegs with free shipping? I don't want to spend on huge shipping fees at the end of my order!

    ReplyDelete